Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween from FanBoy and FanGirl!


 Hello readers! FanBoy here just wanting to wish you all a safe and happy Halloween! :)
I myself have no real plans for this holiday other than to pass out candy. T.T But i hope all of you are having fun! don't rot those teeth with all that candy in one day! Also in spirit of the holiday i have a special extra review of one of my favorite horror games ever! I will also continue with my scheduled review of Metroid Prime 3 as well as Strike Witches! That will be coming in a short while so please look forward to it! Also anyone sound off if they are dressing up! If so, as what? Please post your comments below! Everyone take care now and be safe! :D

--------------FanBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish to rant about? Go ahead!